Zur Homepage des Graduiertenkolleges
Department of German Language and Literature I
Current Information (regarding Corona-Virus)
The UoC has prolonged the measures taken to slow down the corona virus pandemic. The winter semester of 2020/21 will be an online semester for the time being. Please see the current information on the UoC's main website for detailed protective measures and current proceedings.
Current proceedings at the German Department:
- The department administration (Geschäftszimmer) is currently reachable via phone (+49 (0)221 / 470-2460) from Monday to Friday (10am-1pm)
- Emails will be answered daily from 10am-4pm, on Fridays 10am-2pm. Please write to studienberatung-idsl1[at]uni-koeln.de.
- The library is open again, however certain restrictions still remain in force. Find more information on this here.
- The department administration (Geschäftszimmer) is closed. Assignments (Hausarbeiten) can be handed in via post or put in the mailbox next to the Geschäftszimmer (2.008 Philosophikum). In consultation with your lecturers, it is also possible to send in your assignment to them directly via email.
- Counselling with lecturers is available via telephone or zoom.
Please check the information on the University of Cologne's main website that is updated constantly.